Thursday 4 October 2012

Nicki responds to Barbara Walters and Mariah Carey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki took to twitter to vent out her frustrtion over the video that emerged online and what Mariah Carey had to say in a statement she gave to Barbara Walters.

Hey yAll. Lets just say nicki said smthn about a gun. ppl will believe it cuz she's a black rapper. Lmao. I'll then hit up Barbara n milk it
To clear up the gun comment, she then continued:

Ironically no camera or mic heard the gun comment tho. Lol @ the struggle. Not even the producers believed u. Say no to violence barbz. 😜
Minaj then served it straight to Barbara, blasting:
“Barbara walters didn't reach out from our team barbz. I guess we're too dangerous. Don't shake if u don't wannA get shook!!!! LmAooooooooooo
I don't call tmz n Barbara Walters cuz I stand on my own two feet. Never needed an army. God is good. Insecurity is as cruel as the grave.”
She then went on to deliver some of the biggest crushes to Carey’s ego, saying:
All I do is compliment u. That's not enuff? Ur a legend, cheer up. U don't have to run down ur resume or feel intimidated. Shady McGrady…"

“I guess it hurts 2 have the producers tell u to ur face that nicki is the best judge we've had since simon. Awww, poor u. Keep them lies cmn
 What do u think. We at go gossip think its a publicity stunt wtf!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: