Thursday 4 October 2012

Chris Brown ends it with Karrueche to be with Rihanna

This story really breaks my heart I am crossing my fingers hoping its not true as Rihanna and Chris Brown should probably not get back together. Poor Karrueche she seems like such a lovely girl and for what it's worth I think her and Chris suit perfectly. The whole Chrianna thing is crazy!!!!!!! They are like lighter fluid and matches and you know what happens when they come together right Fire!!! Not good !!!!! He confirmed in statement saying:


He said in a statement: 'I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna.'
He continued: 'I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives'

Having been pictured with Rihanna 3 times in a row, we kinda guessed that our girl Riri wanted to get back with her ex. Well good luck Rihanna and Chris Brown. And Karuueche you are a beauty girl any guy would be lucky to have u :)




Your thoughts??????


No comments: