Wednesday 17 October 2012

Congrats to Khloe Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez on getting the X Factor jobs as the hosts!!!

So our favourite Kardashian has got an actually job now , she and Mario Lopez were announced as this season's X factor hosts. Bye Steve Jones you were good proud of you bye :(. But life goes on. Are you as excited as we are????? Good Luck Mrs Odom  and Mario can't wait!!!

"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," said The X Factor creator and judge Simon Cowell in a statement. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November, and I couldn't be happier."

This is what Mario  Lopez had to say:

"I'm very excited to be joining The X Factor team,"  the former host of  MTV's America's Best Dance Crew for the past seven seasons went on to say . "I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years, and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."


No comments: