Friday 12 October 2012

Nick Jonas wrote a song about Miley Cyrus????

Sorry Nick Jonas its a little too late now... You had your chance and you blew it. So lets start from the beginning Nick and Miley went out a couole of year ago, but they broke up. Since then Miley started going out  with the equally attractive Liam Hemsworth.And now they are engaged BOOM!! There you have it. So now Nick Jonas obviously still indenial wrote a song called 'wedding bells' Nick Jonas also made an intriguing speech before debuting the song, dropping a few heavy hints which suggested that it was Miley's engagement to Liam which had inspired the lyrics:


“I don’t think I’ve ever written a song that makes me as uncomfortable as this song does.”
“Some things happened in this past year that affected me a certain way in that moment and I had to go write a song about it in that moment and although it’s not the way I feel at this moment in time, hopefully this gives you a glimpse into what that experience was like for me.”
“It’s an incredibly thing and it should be valued when you appreciate someone and care for someone and there is history. But as you move on in your life, and move into maturity, you have to take the experience with you as memories and not your reality. This song is called ‘Wedding Bells.’ ”


No comments: