Monday 4 February 2013

Ratchet Keyshia disrespecting Destiny's Child members Beyonce and Michelle?

Keyshia the hater Cole was probably high when she decided to go HAM on Michelle and Beyonce. This is what she had to say:




She started by giving Beyonce props for owning the stage, writing, "F--- that s--- up then Beyonce! Bad bitch central #AllGirlEverything," but then this happened: "I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always fuckN the groove up."  Well that didn't go down well with Destinyt's Children on twitter as they put her in her place started. She then tried to calm them down by saying "But hey! I love y'all too! And y'all girl is WACK and always will be! #Boss!!"
The worst came courtesy of @mrsdarian she said  "Dear Keyshia Cole, Until you can sing ON KEY, walk AND dance at the same time, we're going to ask you as a NATION to have several seats."









No comments: