Wednesday 6 February 2013

Donate to a good cause!!!

I am participanting  in International Citizen Service. International Citizen Service (ICS) is an opportunity for volunteers, like me, to help some of the poorest people in the world and learn valuable new skills at the same time.  It’s a programme that brings young people from different countries together to fight poverty.  In many poorer countries young people make up the majority of the population.  This programme is specifically designed to get young people from the UK and my host country together to tackle poverty and its causes. As young people, we are the best placed to do this and change the world for the future. Moreover, I will have the opportunity to increase my understanding and experience of the world and develop important skills such as global and cultural awareness team-working, leadership, communication and decision-making.I am undertaking a variety of fundraising activities in order to reach this goal. If you would like to make a donation towards my fundraising efforts for this project I would be very grateful.  I will be very happy to update you with my progress on this project, and I can give a presentation/ write an article on my ICS experience once my placement has come to an end. http://www.justgiving.com/Grace-Bernard-Broadreck 


No comments: