Thursday 10 January 2013

Karrueche's candid interview with Vibe about Rihanna and Chris Brown!

So Karrueche did an interview with Vibe magazine recently, I have to say I feel sorry for the girl. She clearly still loves CB. Below is what she had to say :

 “I’ve been on a rollercoaster for the past year,” model Tran admits Vibe Bless her heart, because she is always putting on a brave face in public.


“It’s a lot going on but it could be a lot worse,” Tran says of  the supposed love triangle. KT, I don't think it could hun you are getting threatened by those Rihanna fans and Rih is posting tweets and instagrams clearly directed at you. Girl I know you and CB are friends but let him go. You are a beauty and deserve so much more. You are classy as you don't respond to those stupid comments people make and for that I commend you. But have some self respect this also goes for Rih who claims not to give a phuck... When clearly you do if you take time to respond to the haters.

NEXT!!!!

 “And that’s how I look at life. I take it for what it is. I move forward, grow from it, and at this point, that’s what I’m doing,” Karreuche explains. “I’m not gonna sit and dwell and become consumed in that negativity, because I could very much be that person, especially when things are so public and so thrown in my face.” We are hoping beyond hope that the phrase “thrown in my face” means Karrueche has realized Chris Brown failed to treat either of his lady friends with the respect they deserve , but you never know with these three. When asked about Brown, Tran explains, “At the end of the day, he will always be a friend. We’ll always care about each other.We won’t allow that to interfere. Our business is business” Aww thats cute but hun cut him loose you don't need all that drama oooo wait but you do need your rent paid so do you girl. haha

Asked if she thinks she could spend the rest of her life with Brown, the designer will only say, “I do care about him and I do love him.”

The interviewer concludes by questioning Tran on what she would like to get off her chest if she could sit down together with Brown and Rihanna.

She offers, “For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot.”

Oh dear doesn't look like this love triangle is going to end up any time soon.

No comments: