Friday 9 November 2012

Rihanna's Diamonds Video is here and guess who is in it???





I been waiting for this video for time now , and let me just say Rihanna looks absolutely gorgeous. And guess who made an appearance?? Well its part of Chris Brown. Still can't guess well its his tatted up hand that made an appearance we could spot that arm and hand anywhere. There she goes Riri at her best trying to create some controversy so that she can grab the headline. Well done Rih good job you made headlines alright!!! I used to think they were cute but the more I see her and Chris together the more I see her black and blue face sad times. For domestic Violence victims please visit the websites to get help:

UK

USA

Russia 

Canada 
Canada: call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-363-9010. 

Australia 

No comments: